Etsy: Summer Shopping List

Yay! It's summer finally! It's been kind of cold and wet in my corner of the world so I hope it means that gloomy wet is behind us. In celebrating and in hopes that it may remain the same, I've made little Etsy shopping list to aid me bask in the glorious summer weather.


{To concoct yummy summer cocktails - from here}


{To lounge - from here}


{To stay refreshed - from here}


{A soft gauzy tunic to stay cool - from here}


{A sweet straw hat to keep me protected - from here}

Note: I won't be mad if you buy these things first! These are just to inspire you (and me).

7 comments:

  1. omg i love that shaker and all of your etsy picks


    allaroundchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i"m up for cocktails!!!!! woop woop for the shaker :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hat... It is so cute! Great photos!

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tunic is beautiful! Great blog... following you now!

    XO, Liza
    fashion over groceries

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tunic is soooooo pretty! Nice finds... :)
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful — I especially like the top you show :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...