this clip is making my life


So this newish (6th issue) Australian online children's style magazine called Papier Mache is quickly consuming all of my time. Woah. It, like, almost makes me want a daughter. But considering the girls displayed in the magazines are so cute and well styled that I want one as an accessory probably means I should not be having children anytime soon! Still nice to look at, though. Give the magazine a perusal and you'll inevitably agree.





Credits: Images: Aëla Labbé for Papier Mache Magazine, Clip: Papier Mache - XOXO from papier mache magazine on Vimeo via Haute Design.

3 comments:

  1. lovely. I want my daughter to dress the same.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picks are beautifull,I like your blog!I'm a spanish blogger,please,visit me!xx

    http://maximaqvinta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely cannot get enough Papier Mache. That video makes me sooo blissfully happy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...