Felt & Wire Shop

'Curated Paper Goods' - So thanks to Joanna at Cup of Jo I've fallen hard for this print slash paper goods shop. They offer gorgeous prints and other paper ephemera from artists all over the world. I just scoured their website, like the print-loving consumer that I am, and it's safe to say: I. Want. It. All. Take a gander and you, too, will be print-crazy.

 {Today Was a Good Day by Paper Jam Press}
 {Smile by Roll & Tumble Press}
 {The Birdman by Lengendre + Rutter}
{Love is All You Need by CIRCLE Prints}
{I'm a Little Teapot by Lydia Crook}

All images borrowed from Felt & Wire Shop.

3 comments:

  1. I love that lil teapot!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work i like what you been putting out if you have a min check me out and let me know what you think

    www.shervinnassi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with prints; I will hopefully have some walls to put them up on soon which is even more exciting!

    Have you seen the keepcalmgallery? LOVE.

    http://velvetandtea.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...