if you care to know



{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
a niece or one of my brothers. the nieces are both 2 and well the brothers don't travel much and I think that's a trip they'd love to make.

{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
Yesterday, Jacques Brel, in the car.

{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
Salt. If that's not considered a seasoning, then Basil.

{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
Cat Power-ish stuff. Blues -rock like Black Keys, Band of Skulls...

{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
When women attained suffrage or equal pay. Or... just all of the 60s.

{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
I would go to arts school and study photography or music.

{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
I would have said Wimbledon a couple of days ago, but I just recently became obsessed with the show Friday Night Lights and have a newfound appreciation for Football and therefore would now say the Super Bowl, even though I still don't entirely get the game.

{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
Automatic. I used to be able to drive manual with ease but I know that it would take be an hour or so to get comfortable with it again.

{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
No. Not. At. All. However I,  for some crazy reason, did public speaking and won the drama award in high school. I still hate it.

{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
Yes, this summer. It was really scary and it was relatively minor. I can't even imagine what the Japanese went through.

Image credits: unknown via Smile, You Are Beautiful, unknown via Smile, You Are Beautiful

1 comment:

  1. Great answers. I love your taste in music too.

    ps: thanks for the sweet comment, that's so cool that you went to school in Sutton!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...