"Getting to know you, getting to know all about you..." I love that song.
Anywhozers. I've crushing on this blog for a while now and I've decided to borrow an amazing idea from Lauren at the little things we do. It's called Fill in the Blank Friday! or Sunday in this case, and well here is some insight to moi:
1. A true friend will make time.
2. One thing I MUST do before I die is go to India. Or forgive myself, end the destructive monologue, practice compassion, that sort of thing...
3. If I had a million dollars I would buy a studio in London, Paris and NYC. A good investment I think!
4. If I could be Besties (BFFs) with any celebrity it would be Drew Barrymore. She has a sprightly enthusiam and childlike pizzazz that is nonpareil. She's into music and funny guys... and I imagine that she would be a great friend. See here.
5. If I could live in another era it would be either the 60's or Georgian England - but I would have to be ridiculously wealthy.