The Saanich Fair







Who doesn't love a country fair?
Not me!

Aren't the goats nuzzling up just darling?

I love the shopping, the eating, the petting, the frolicking... 
There's nothing like a bit of childlike adventure to a country fair to nurture the spirit.

Speaking of childlike adventure, The Grimm Fairy Tales, well some of them, are available 'unvarnished' to peruse on Nat Geo. Stories we know and love like Sleeping Beauty and Rapunzel and actually distant cries from the original versions. It's worth checking out. Here.

Hope you had a great long weekend!

2 comments:

  1. oh I love fairs too! So sad I'm missing them all this season. Oh well... I can live it via you and these fabulous photos. Those doughnuts look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...