The Philadelphia Story



Katherine Hepburn is exquisite in this film. If you haven't seen it, get on it! I hate to compare Hepburns, but I am all for Kate. She is funny and strong and indepedendent and quirky and beautiful, obviously. I'll probably be hated for saying this but she an act, as opposed to that other Hepburn. Watch this film, it will convert you if you haven't already been converted!





It's also a super darling love story for the romantics out there and the styling is divine.

Images via here

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! Thanks for sharing. I'll add this to my list of must see movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must see this and cannot believe that I have not yet... as for the Hepburns, I must say, I believe both are lovely and so very different :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...