one two three four

This weekend I plan to:


{Eat lots of sugary treats...}


{I think I might do some baking...}


{Then I will get all done up...}


{Dress up in something wonderfully fun...}


{I'll probably imbibe a little too much because...}


I'll be one year older on Sunday! 

So that's what I'll be up to. What are your plans for the weekend? I hope it's a good one!

Here are some links:

This dress, this dress and this dress are what I want to wear until summer is out.

What a neat gadget.

I sometimes wish I were rich, not often, but sometimes, like when I see a yatch of this caliber, with a bathroom like this. Sail me away, yes please!

I take myself too seriously, that's partly the problem. We all need to relax and do this.

This makes me want to brush my hair more. How often do you brush your hair? Imagine people brushed their hair as instead of smoking! That's funny. I'm sure some up us would go bald!

I shall attempt to emulate this Paris Picnic when I get a visitor next week.

This will actually make you laugh out loud if you enjoy Parks and Recreation.

A great nail tutorial!

Oh and I'm thankful for:

Champagne! What would the world be like without it, can you imagine? Gasp!

Aesop's Fables. I've been reading them before bed and it's such a nice way to transition from a busy day to dozing off.

The library. I just can't get over the fact that I get to read books and papers, borrow cookbooks, watch TV shows, documentaries and movies for free. It's just outstanding.

Lavender. My landlord put a nice bouquet of lavender and other unrecognizable, to me, flowers and they've infused such a nice aroma in my nook.

Images via Ninbra, Call Me Cupcake, Cherry Blossom Girl, Making Magique, This is Glamorous tumblr, Ms. Muse tumblr.

7 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lovely Birthday celebrations!
    Great blog honey:) really enjoyed browsing through.
    xox
    http://crashingred.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your plans sound absolutely fabulous...i wish your all the best and hope you had/have a great birthday day! concerning your question of good bordeaux wine, i have no clue (yet). but sooner or later i hope to give you a good advice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much yummy food and fashion in one post. I think I got a sugar high just by reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday, this is my first time to visit your blog and I loved it :)

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your birthday!! Love all these shots, amazing xx

    www.thehappeningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! These photos are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo I love those pink JC heels

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/
    http://ericasmolin.chloeandisabel.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...