if you care to know...

{one} How many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honour?
Just once, for my sister's wedding.

{two} What's the last thing you do before you fall asleep at night?
I write down 3 things I'm thankful for.


{three} You just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. Where are you going?
Again? I did this last week - see here or scroll down. It would be a pretty decadent affair.

{four} What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Lying in a hammock, reading or picnicking. Do those count?


{five} As a child, what did you want to be "when you [grew] up"? Did you end up there?
Well, I wanted to be a star or a ballerina. That did not happen, but no complaints.
{six} what are three things your dream home would have but don't currently have?
More storage space, an updated kitchen and nicer tiles in the bathroom. All in due time.

{seven} what's for dinner tonight?
Probably a quinoa spinach salad or I might make a minestrone if I make the time.


{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what might they find you doing?
Reading, watching a movie, exploring blogs or enjoying a laborious meal with a glass on wine... If I'm feeling particularly energetic I might be throwing myself a little dance party for one, with wine, crazy makeup and old-school Madonna on the radio.

{nine} what's your average monthly water bill?
Free! Well, it's included in the rent.

{ten} what do you do to relax?
Yoga, attempting to meditate (unsuccessfully mostly - but it's always relaxing!), reading or writing in my journal with a nice cup of tea.


These questions can be found over at My Leigh Ashley. Check it out, I always enjoy my weekly introspection.

1 comment:

  1. I might just have to steal this Q&A from you! great idea, and the photos you've paired with the answers are lovely.

    I just went to a yoga class and yeah, not quite relaxing during the flow but that 5 minute meditation afterward is like becoming a new person haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...