if you care to know...



{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
I don't know that I've had one. I remember once having no chemistry with this guy and had my friend call me with an 'emergency'. I would say the worst date would have probably been with an old boyfriend. Anniversaries were mostly underwhelming.

{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
I was going to say the Queen, but I feel like that would be really boring... So I'm going with someone who has top clearance with the CIA or whatever. I'd want to be James Bond for a day.

{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
That's like Sophie's Choice! How can I choose? I guess a well aged cheddar.

{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
Yes. Chantal, she was nice. 

{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Um... no one. Then I wait to unload with the therapist.


{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
No. I don't think we had talent shows. I was in a lot of other shows though: Fashion Show, music recitals, the plays, public speaking, etc.

{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
Anne Elliot from Persuasion for her nobility, fortitude and forbearance. Like, who's that good? Or Franny from Franny and Zooey, for her intellect.

{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
Yeah, but it's overrated. It just ends up irritating your eyes.

{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Only when I put my fingers on the keyboard.

{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
Last week. It was a three hour nap! To make up for some lost hours from travelling.




Image credits: unknown via weheartit, unknown via weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...