101; First 18; Habits.

"The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

Here's the first little nugget of goals I would like to accomplish. However, these are habits. Apparently it takes 21 days to build a habit.

  1. Wake up every morning, light candles and do 10 minutes of yoga practice (sun salutations)...
  2. Then meditate for 10 minutes.
  3. After meditation, take time to look at Goal Book – to renew commitment.
  4. Then EAT BREAKFAST DAILY! Speaking of which... I should go do that now!
  5. …With multivitamin (with iron) and other vitamins – then begin day.
  6. At the end of the day take long sudsy bath to unwind – then apply lotion and remember it’s a luxury – self-care. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! Tis truly the best anti-ager!
  7. Floss daily!
  8. Before going to bed write 5 things I am grateful for and then begin journal writing.
  9. Do yoga daily – Sunday excluded.
  10. Walk 10,000 steps daily – or work out daily – and 30 minutes of cardio daily – Sunday excluded.
  11. Keep good sleep hygiene – sleep 8 hrs a night and go to bed and wake up at the same time every night. Go to bed earlier!!!
  12. Keep one day a week sacred, to not do anything but what you really want to do. For yourself.
  13. Practice self-compassion.

Now in order to fill in the blanks, I'm adding these things to the list, even though they are really just to dos, it will get me closer to the 101.

  1. Finish creating goal book. A goal book is either a binder or a journal or vision boards, I guess is the best way to explain it. Everything you look at it you are reminded of your goals; your intentions and purpose.
  2. Put Idea Journal in my purse. I always have ideas and I always quickly forget them. Having this handy, will surely help me out!
  3. Start a Fitness Journal! This is a journal which inspirational quotes in the first couple of pages as well as clippings of athletes or fit people you admire, followed by sheets to log my activity that day. This way, I can't lie to myself, and I will truly be pleased with my accomplishments.
  4. Do a cleanse. A detox juice cleanse.
  5. Get a gym membership.

Progress key: Still to Address, In Progress, Accomplished
photo via fashionising

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...