if you care to know...

This questionnaire is thanks you Leigh over at My Leigh Ashley.
{one} what colour best describes you and why?
What a question! I have no idea. I really love the colour of English Breakfast with a smidgeon of milk, much like the colour of the title background, but I wouldn't say it describes me.

{two} how have you changed in the past year?
I don't drink or smoke anymore, and I have made it a habit to wake up at 6 AM every morning to do some sun salutations followed by a brisk walk before breakfast... and I shed myself of a few dysfunctional relationships. All in all - a lot!

{three} have you had any surgeries?
No, thankfully!

{four} why did you start your blog?
For shits and giggles.

{five} what are you looking forward to this summer?
Getting visitors, losing a few pounds and taking a summer class in English Lit.
{six} do you have any family traditions for the 4th of July?
Well, considering I'm Canadian, no. For Canada Day (July 1st) though? No.

{seven} what's something new you've tried in the past few months?
I've tried a lot of new things - going to Church, OA but my favorite accomplishments is I've really expanded my repertoire in the kitchen. I'm really learning to cook.

{eight} what's your ideal room temperature?
I would say 19 - 20 degrees Celsius is comfortable.

{nine} what was the last movie you saw in theatres?
Hangover 2. It was funny but I enjoyed Bridesmaids more.

{ten} what song do you think everyone should hear once?
Beside You by Van Morrison. It's just such a complex, textured, unpredictable and moving song and the recording it imperfect. Try and sing along. You can't - not unless you've heard it one hundred times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...