I Love...

Forts! I want to build a really cozy one and live in it... Sometimes I feel like you can never have enough cozy!

{Inside...}


{or outside...}


 {filled with favorites...}


{and playfulness...}


{and above all coziness!}


{With room for many...}


{or room for just one...}


{but if I had my way, everyone would have one!}


{A safe place...}


{from the dark world outside...}


{to drink tea and read...}


{to cuddle...}


{to dream...}


{and maybe even to nibble...}


{or just sleep!}

{I would love to build myself one with the works...}


{but with little space, time or money, something like this will have to do for now.}


To make your own, Design*Sponge has a great how-to guide.

Image credits:  Carla Richmond for Design*Sponge, weheartit, weheartit, The Holiday movie still via Hooked on Houses, wehearit, weheartit, weheartit, weheartit, weheartit, weheartit, weheartit, weheartit, weheartit, weheartit, weheartit, The Holiday movie still via Hooked on Houses, weheartit. Note: I'm so short on sources for this one! If you have any leads, please share! 

7 comments:

  1. really cute!!

    www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the first pic... so cosy!!

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog. check it out :)

    www.lulucherieblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. This reminds me a little of another awesome blog: color me katie (http://colormekatie.blogspot.com/). Maybe you know it already but if not, take a look. It's amazing! :)

    x

    catherine-oneway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bloody love this post, im obsessed with finding a princessy enough mosquito net for my bed, great inspiration post!

    http://insidethebelljar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wish i had one when i was little - would've been super fun

    stateofsunday.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. Seen some of these before and love them all. Thanks for collecting them and posting all these great photos together!

    -Winnie
    http://winniereally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...