regression at times feels so right


I came across this house tour, fell in love and was amazed an adult lives like this. I so love the playful vibe that toys bring to the feel of a home. It's relaxed and imperfect, however, I've never really embraced it for fear of being that girl with 25 stuffed animals on her bed. I love how the dichotomy between the Victorian, Retro and Kitsch is subdued by the bold use of colour. Surprisingly not chaotic, but it really makes me want to get some Twizzlers, bite of the ends of one and drink diet coke through it. Added to shopping list: an old toy or too.






P.S. You can buy her photography here.

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I loooove the toys in that first pic. Following your blog now!

    XO, Liza and Jewls
    I LIVE FOR IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pics! I want that make up mirror table and the pink fridge!
    Happy weekend from Norway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...